Return to Help Index
|Do you ship to my country?|
|Please create an account by clicking the "My Account" link in the bottom navigation menu of our site. During signup we'll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time.|
|What are my payment choices?|
|During the checkout process you may choose any of our current payment options and continue to place your order. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you.|
|When will my order ship and what are my shipping charges?|
|Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment from you.|
|What is the return policy?|
Carefully unpack and inspect all merchandise, taking care not to damage the manufacturer's packaging. Merchandise should be inspected carefully upon delivery. Claims for damages or shortages must be made within 5 days of receipt of an order. Requests for returns must be made within 10 days from date of receipt. Shipping and handling charges on the original order are non-refundable. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Canadian Caps and Gowns immediately to assure a full replacement. All packaging must be retained until the problem has been resolved.
NO merchandise may be returned to Canadian Caps and Gowns without prior authorization. Returns must be sent freight prepaid and may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Shipping and handling charges on the original order is not refundable.
No returns will be accepted on merchandise that is removed from original packaging or has been worn.
Sample orders cannot be returned for credit.
A. Stock Items
All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Call within 10 days of receipt at 888-557-4696.
*For all returns, we must be notified within 10 days to receive a refund for the purchase price in the original form of payment. These items are made for a special event and must be returned exactly as our policy explains. Do not delay.
• All returned merchandise must be in new original condition with unopened packages and original packing materials. No exceptions for return if the packages are opened and worn.
• Item(s) will not be accepted for return without prior authorization.
• Shipping and Handling charges are not refundable on your original order.
• A 15% restocking fee applies to all returned merchandise.
• Item(s) must be received within 7 business days of the date issued of your RMA number. A delay will result in complete forfeiture of your return.
• All problems with orders must be addressed within 14 days of receipt of your order or we will not be able to accept an item for exchange or return.
• Canadian Caps and Gowns cannot be responsible for size errors on the part of the person placing the order, normal return fees and conditions will apply.
• The RMA number must be clearly visible on the OUTER SHIPPING BOX, or the shipment will be refused.
• All items returned, the shipping must be paid by the customer.
• Please allow 6-8 weeks for your return to be processed
• All Custom Regalia is not eligible for return. This is defined by having been manufactured specially for you, imprinting a stock item.
Please include the following information when returning an item:
1. Your RMA number written on the outside of the box.
2. A copy of your original invoice if available with the RMA number (inside of box).
3. A note with all of your contact information stating if you would like a return for credit or replacement.
Send RMAs to:
Canadian Caps and Gowns
4080 North Service Rd, Unit #1
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
If you have any questions, Please contact our customer service department @
Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm EST.